SCROLL DOWN FOR RESERVATION INFORMATION
DATES: Friday, April 22 – Sunday, May 1 (10 days / 9 nights)
- Three fully catered sumptuous meals by Rabbi Yosef Brod of Los Angeles under the hasgacha of Rav Boruch D. Lesches of Monsey
- Non-Gebroks, Cholov Yisroel, Mashgichim on site 24/7
- Beautiful davening inspired by the scenic surroundings
- Daily am Children’s Program
- Plenty of Chol Hamoed activities onsite and excursion destinations nearby
ACCOMMODATIONS are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Presidential Cabin (4 rooms plus common area w/ kitchenette, sleeps up to 10 people),
- Platinum Cabin (2 rooms, screened in porch, kitchenette, sleeps up to 8 people),
- Platinum Apartment (3 rooms plus common area w/ kitchenette, sleeps up to 8 people),
- Gold Cabin (2 rooms, sleeps up to 14 people),
- Silver Apartment (2 rooms, sleeps up to 5 people),
- Silver Cabin (1 room, sleeps up to 12 people),
- Bronze Cabin (1 room, sleeps up to 12 people).
RATES include all meals and linens for # of adults and children specified below. Bring your own matzah & wine.
- Presidential – $12,825 (up to 4 adults & 6 children)
- Platinum – $9,450 (up to 2 adults & 6 children)
- Gold – $8,100 (up to 2 adults & 6 children)
- Silver – $6,075 (up to 2 adults & 3 children)
- Bronze – $5,175 (up to 2 adults & 3 children)
Each additional adult (13 yrs and older) cost $1,350 and a child (3-12 yrs old) cost $675. Children under 3 are free.
* Space is limited and reservations are on a first come, first served basis. *
EARLY BIRD SPECIALS:
Register with deposit by Purim Katan (Feb. 23) and save 5%.
Balances due by April 1.
Step 1. Email info@CGIPoconos.org with the following information;
A. Subject: “Pesach Program Reservation”
B. Accommodation Preference: “Presidential Cabin”, “Platinum Cabin”, “Platinum Apartment”, “Gold Cabin”, “Silver Apartment”, “Silver Cabin”, “Bronze Cabin”
C. Family name
D. First names and ages for all under 18 yrs
Step 2. you will receive an email confirming availability and you will have 24 hours (not including Shabbos) to confirm reservation with a 10% deposit payment (see step 3 below) as space is limited.
Step 3. Make deposit payment via PayPal (https://cgipoconos.org/
Step 4. Send balance payment check by April 1 to:
Gan Israel Retreat
10 Hidden Glen Ln
Airmont, NY 10952
Credit card payment for balance will incur a 2.2% fee.
QUESTIONS: email Info@CGIPoconos.org or call 845.425.0903