Planning a retreat for your group? Make Gan Israel Retreat your #1 destination for fun, easy-to-plan overnight trips.
Nestled in the heart of Pennsylvania’s Pocono Mountains, Gan Israel Retreat offers a beautiful setting for Jewish students, families, and communities seeking an overnight getaway. Very conveniently located only 70 miles (90 minutes) from New York City, our newly refurbished facility includes heated cabins, dining hall with top-of-the-line glatt Kosher kitchens, swimming pool, private lake, sport fields and courts, zip line and climbing wall, and recreation hall for group activities.
Guests will enjoy: sports including basketball, softball, volleyball, soccer, and tennis; traditional campfires; hiking on our on-site trails, swimming in our beautiful pool, and boating and fishing on our private lake.
With full catering services, optional linen service, and dedicated staff, Gan Israel Retreat offers great value for groups large and small.
OPEN: April, May, June, late August, September & October
2018 Dates & Programs:
- Mar. 30 – Apr. 8, 8 days, PESACH*
- Apr. 13-15, Shemini
- Apr. 20-21, Tazaria-Metzora
- Apr. 27-29, Acarei-Kedoshim
- May 4-6, Emor
- May 11-13, Behar-Bechukotai
- May 18-22, Bamidbar, 5 days, SHAVUOS* (click here for details)
- May 25-27 (or 28), Naso (Memorial Day Wknd)
- June 1-3, Behaalotecha
- June 8-10, Shlach
- June 15-17, Korach
- June 22-24, Chukat
- June 25 – Aug. 19, reserved for children’s summer camp
- Aug. 24-26, Ki Teitzei
- Aug. 31 – Sept. 2 (or 3), Ki Tavo, (Labor Day Wknd)
- Sept. 9-12, 4 days, ROSH HASHANAH*
- Sept 23-30, 8 days, SUKKOT*
- Oct. 5-7, Bereishit
- Oct. 12-14, Noach
- Oct. 19-21, Lech-Lecha
- Oct. 26-28, Vayeira
*PROGRAM OPEN TO FAMILIES AS OPPOSE TO GROUP RENTAL.
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS 1 of 2 (Director’s Choice)
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS 2 of 2 (Township’s Choice)
Gan Israel Retreat
10 Hidden Glen Ln
Airmont, NY 10952
Gan Israel Retreat
call or email for street address
Dingmans Ferry, PA 18328