Friday, June 10 – Tuesday, June 14 (4 nights)
Beautiful davening inspired by the scenic surroundings
Fully catered sumptuous meals
Scholar-in-Residence, Rabbi Shlomo Yaffe
24 Hour Tea Room
Daily Children’s Program
Accommodations are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Presidential Cabin (4 bedrooms, common area w/ kitchenette, sleeps up to 10 people),
- Platinum Cabin (2 bedrooms, screened in porch, kitchenette, sleeps up to 8 people),
- Platinum Apartments (3 bedrooms, common area w/ kitchenette, sleeps up to 8 people),
- Gold Cabins (2 bedrooms, sleeps up to 14 people),
- Silver Apartments (2 bedrooms, sleeps up to 5 people),
- Silver Cabins (1 bedroom, sleeps up to 12 people),
- Bronze Cabins (1 bedroom, sleeps up to 12 people).
Rates include all meals and linens for # of adults and children specified below.
- Presidential = $4,146 (up to 4 adults & 6 children)
- Platinum = $2,766 (up to 2 adults & 6 children)
- Gold = $2,166 (up to 2 adults & 6 children)
- Silver = $1,156 (up to 2 adults & 3 children)
- Bronze = $956 (up to 2 adults & 3 children)
Each additional adult (13 yrs and older) cost $270 and a child (3-12 yrs old) cost $135. Children under 3 are free.
Space is limited and reservations are on a first come, first served basis.
Early Bird Specials:
Register by April 10 and save 20%
Register by May 10 and save 10%
Step 1. Email info@CGIPoconos.org with the following information;
A. Subject: “Shavuot Program Reservation”
B. Accommodation Preference: “Presidential Cabin”, “Platinum Cabin”, “Platinum Apartment”, “Gold Cabin”, “Silver Apartment”, “Silver Cabin”, “Bronze Cabin”
C. Family name
D. First names and ages for all under 18 yrs
Step 2. you will receive and email confirming availability and you will have 24 hours (not including Shabbos) to confirm reservation with payment (see step 3 below) as space is limited.
Step 3. Make payment via PayPal (https://cgipoconos.org/
Cancellation Policy: A full refund is available until May 10. If you cancel between May 10 and May 26 (Log BaOmer) and we are able to fill you cabin you will get a full refund. If we are not able to fill your cabin you will get a partial refund based on a breakdown between accommodations (not refunded) and catering (refunded). If you cancel after May 26 (Log BaOmer) you will not get a refund.
Questions: email Info@CGIPoconos.org